About The Section
Green & Sustainable Science & Technology
Publishes original research articles, letters, reviews/mini-reviews, and guest-edited thematic issues on various topics related to green technology and sustainability issues.
The section named Green & Sustainable Science & Technology of the journal Current Social Sciences publishes original research articles, letters, reviews/mini-reviews, and guest-edited thematic issues on various topics related to green technology and sustainability issues.
The section encourages interdisciplinary studies contributing to the development of technological and theoretical advancement in the field. The research types of case studies, empirical studies, theoretical studies, and novel approach development and application are welcome. Concerns focusing on environmental engineering, environmental science, green energy, renewable resources, sustainable infrastructure, sustainable consumption, governance and policy for sustainability, and so on are of interest to this section.
Subject areas covered by this section include but not limited to:
- Carbon neutrality
- Circular economy
- Energy and resource efficiency
- Green and sustainable cities
- Green and sustainable engineering
- Green and sustainable environments
- Green and sustainable materials
- Green digital and information technologies
- Green energy technologies
- Green finance and economics
- Life cycle analysis, assessment, and approaches
- Mathematical models for green and sustainable technologies
- Modeling and theory for green and sustainable management
- Pollution control technologies
- Recycling and reuse
- Relevant standardization, policy, and regulation
- Strategic management for sustainability