Bentham Science allows both print advertising (in journals) and online advertising (on the Bentham science, Bentham Books and Eurekaselect websites) campaigns.
- To promote Bentham Science products and services.
- To promote academic/ scientific products and services of sponsors.
- To generate additional revenue from our websites, products and services for Bentham Science.
Types of advertisements
- Print advertisements (print journals)
- Online banner ads (websites)
For more details, please review our media pack.
All contents for advertisements are reviewed by the Bentham Science management and the relevant staff responsible for the advertising channel regarding their suitability.
- All advertisements should to be relevant to academic publishing, scientific research , the target audience and the channel in which they are organized.
- All advertisements and sponsors should be affiliated with research (fields, tools, products, events) and academia (institutions, societies). Nonacademic or commercial consumer grade products are not accepted.
- Any controversial, political or obscene content is prohibited.
- Communication within each advertisement needs to be clear and readable.
If you have any issue with our advertising campaign, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as possible. For identification of specific advertising content, please include a screenshot of the relevant ad and its links.