Aims & Scope:
The International Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Diseases publishes articles on all gastrointestinal and liver diseases of global significance. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible through the submission of full-length/mini reviews, original research articles and thematic issues covering all aspects of the recent advancements and applications of the management of gastrointestinal disorders and liver diseases, such as new therapies and diagnostic tools and the elucidation of physiopathology mechanisms of those diseases in theoretical or experimental models. The scope of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Diseases involving the gastrointestinal tract (esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and rectum, and the pancreas accessory organ of digestion)
- Diseases involving the liver (i.e. autoimmune diseases, viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver diseases, metabolic diseases)
- Infectious diseases in the gastrointestinal tract and the liver
- Epidemiology of gastrointestinal diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Disease biomarkers
- Drug discovery, efficacy, toxicity, and personalized medicine
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
Announcement for Authors
Get Free Open Access by submitting your article by or before December 31, 2023.
Click here to submit your paper now!