Aims & Scope
Current Mechanics and Advanced Materials is an international journal devoted to publishing peer-reviewed, high quality, original papers in the field of Materials science. The following article types are published: original research articles, reviews, thematic issues, editorials, letters, and conference reports.
The journal welcomes, but not limited to, the papers from the following topics:
- Composite materials
- New properties of materials
- Biomechanics and biomaterials
- Constitutive modelling
- Computational engineering
- Advanced fibre composites
- Smart materials and structures
- Fracture and damage mechanics
- Failure analysis and residual strength
- Microstructure and characterisation of materials
- Solidification of materials
- Interfaces of composite materials
- Amorphous material
- Structure-property relationship in engineering material
- Nanomaterials and nanomechanics
- Multiscale simulation
- Biological materials
- Soft matter
- Structural engineering
- Building materials
- Aerospace structures
Announcement for Authors
Get Free Open Access by submitting your article by or before December 31, 2023.
Click here to submit your paper now!
"All chemists and scientists will welcome Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry as a fresh and vital source of information for this important field. The journal is highly recommended for essential reading."
Terrence C. Jenkins
YCR Laboratory of Drug Design, UK