Advances in Organic Synthesis is essential reading for all organic chemists in academia and the industry who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
This volume presents the following reviews:
- Stereoselective Methodologies for the Synthesis of Acyclic Polyisoprenoids
- Monosubstituted Ferrocene-Containing Thermotropic Liquid Crystals
- Progress in the Chemistry of Phosphorothioates
- Kinetic Resolution Using Diastereoselective Acylating Agents as a Synthetic Approach to Enantiopure Amines
- Advances in the Synthesis of Functional α-Organyl gem-Bisphosphonates for Biomedical Applications
About the Author:
Prof. Dr. Atta-ur Rahman Atta-ur-Rahman, Ph.D. in organic chemistry from Cambridge University (1968), has over 1080 international publications in several fields of organic chemistry including 751 research publications, 37 international patents, 69 chapters in books and 222 books published largely by major U.S. and European presses. He is the Editor-in-Chief of eight European Chemistry journals. He is Editor of the world's leading encyclopedic series of volumes on natural products, Studies in Natural Product Chemistry, 54 volumes of which have been published under his Editorship by Elsevier during the last two decades.
For more information, please visit: https://ebooks.benthamscience.com/book/9781681086804/